Sunday, December 2, 2007

Research Paper

For my research paper, I decided to do the subjest of cheating related to education. I thought it was ironic because in heakth class the other day, i had my notes out during class and my teacher turned onto the subject of cheating. We are in our mental health unit right now so the subjects of ADD and ADHD came up in class. I thought it was interesting how as im hearing about my teacher speak I can also look through my notes and annotations from class to compare. I never realized though that cheating could be related to self-esteem and mental health issues. So listening to Mr. Nilsen speak, I decided to take some notes on the issue and it has helped my paper greatly. Its just another reminder to me how all my classes can relate to eachother in different ways. Everything relates to other things when we least expect it.

No comments: