Thursday, October 25, 2007

Jodi Piccoult

Throughout the book, Jodi Piccoult continued to amaze me with her sense of creativity and trickery. I started out reading one of her most famous books yet, My Sister's Keeper, in english class of the 9th grade. After reading that book, I fell in love with her style of writing. Mostly because she hits the topics that really apply to people my age and can connect with them in a really touching way. That book brought me to pick up another one also written by her called Songs of the Humpback Whale and after reading that I felt the exact same way as I did after the first. The reason why I pick her books out when I see them in the store is because I know that any book I read by her will automatically be enjoyable. After reading this last book, The Tenth Circle, I am now sure that it will always be true. In the beginning I was actually thinking that maybe this book wasnt going to be as good as all the rest but once I got into it, I now think that it might be even better than the previous ones. I can't wait to continue reading her books and advising others to do the same.

No comments: