Sunday, January 6, 2008

Shakespeare

Over break I read acts 2 and 3 of Shakespeare's play Much Ado About Nothing. It is an interesting and fun play that I am beginning to understand now that I know what he is saying by using the side margins. In my opinion, I think that Beatrice and Benedick should fall in love in the end. They seem perfect for each other, neither one really believing in love and that kind of stuff but seem to be changing their minds as the story goes on. The plan put on by the prince and Hero was the perfect way to get them together and so far it seems to be working. I also hope that the wedding with Hero and Claudio happens because they are the couple that does believe in love and happiness. It doesnt seem fair for Don John to be able to change their minds with a prank almost. There are two couples and two pranks but one is pulling apart while the other is coming together. Im excited to see what happens next with the wedding and the pranks.

No comments: