Saturday, September 22, 2007

Outside Reading

For my outside reading book I chose, The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult. I chose this book for a couple of reasons. One is because I have already read two books by Jodi Picoult, My Sister's Keeper and Songs of the Humpback Whale, which I enjoyed very much. I like her style of writing because it is easy for me to read and shows the perspectives of all the characters. They also relate very well to my own personal life in many ways which is another reason why The Tenth Circle looked interesting. It is about a 14 year old girl who is in highschool and having trouble with her new boyfriend and life. The story relates to all highschool girls and the problems we face in school and life. Im excited to see what unfolds next in another book by my favorite author, Jodi Picoult.

No comments: